Monday, March 14, 2011

Have you ever written a letter and had nothing interesting to say?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has. And sometimes, when you're life is so Normal that you can't write a letter without putting its recipient to sleep, you have to invent a little... Maybe you can even inspire yourself to go out and have an adventure... So I don't care if I mix a little fiction with my facts- I'm going to write it all.
Today I woke up late. I was a little upset that I'd let myself sleep so long, but I figured I'd get over it by doing something awesome. I settled on sledding, and decided to take my dog.  When we got to the hill, I remembered how long it'd been since I'd been sledding and how much weight again and began to get cold feet... But that dog jumped on that sled like a pro and went flying down. She looked like Air Bud, but with a sled...
Actually, my dog is a coward and the most sliding she ever does is across the kitchen floor. But its very entertaining to watch, which I did for some time earlier today. I think sometime that human beings get animals just to know that some living creature does goofier stuff than they do. Its certainly a good laugh to watch them pounce on inanimate objects.
So what else did I do today? Drank apple juice. Ate a late lunch. Saved the world. Took pictures of the Alps. Fell off of a building. Drank a few shots. Danced very badly around the kitchen. Punched someone. Went on a walk with my dog. Carried her around the house like a shepherd carries a lamb. Insulted my brother in 15 stupid ways. Was insulted by said brother in 15 other stupid ways. He won the contest. I invented a little, drew a little, read a little, and wrote a little more. And I'll try to do something interesting before I blog again. Happy living, my friends. Living is all we can do to convince ourselves its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment